does your website need a turbo boost?
Website performance optimization is always something that should be top priority, especially when there is so much online competition, and is basically reviewing the design, content, navigation and layout of your website to ensure that it is achieving the best possible goal conversion rate.
If you haven’t done any optimization to your website, or merely curious how it can help speed up your site, then some of the things we can look at for you are:
- Image Optimization
- Reduce HTTP Requests
- Avoid 301 Redirects
- Web Font Performance
- Hotlink protection
- Enable Gzip Compression
- Fix 404 Errors
- Update modules & add ons
- Database Optimization
our optimisation process
- You get in touch with your site concerns
- We review your site and advise you of issues
- Discuss the various options to fix your site
- Carry out the changes & test improvements
We’re proud to offer bespoke, site specific optimisation packages that are tailored to your individual needs.
search engine optimisation
Search engine optimisation is a great way to get your site higher up in search rankings or potentially even listed before your competitors.
what is it and why is it important to you?
Search engine optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine — including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.
It is common practice for Internet search users to not click through pages and pages of search results, so where a site ranks in a search results page is essential for directing more traffic toward the site. The higher a website naturally ranks in organic results of a search, the greater the chance that that site will be visited by a user.
SEO also helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine. SEO is typically a set of “white hat” best practices that webmasters and Web content producers follow to help them achieve a better ranking in search engine results.
every website and business is unique!
Which is why we always offer tailored Search Engine Optimisation packages to ensure your website is always working in harmony with your business.
All our SEO packages include the following checks:
- domain name is relevant to main search criteria
- keywords incorporated into content text
- first line of text on the homepage approved for main search terms
- site coding checks for correct use of titles, heading, paragraphs and other tags
- navigation is text based or ALT tags applied to graphics
- title page tags on all pages
- sitemap page or sitemap on footer of site applied
- meta tags included in code
- relevant outbound & inbound links made to site
- main images tagged for recognition by Google Images
- site / sitemap submitted to main search engines
- set-up webmaster tools with Google and Google Analytics applied to site
- site submitted to location map in Google